September marks your final chance to claim FIFA 21 Twitch Prime Pack freebies before the advent of FIFA 22. Each selection of monthly items, known as the Prime Gaming Pack since FIFA 21 was released, is yours just for being an Amazon Prime member. They’re worth nabbing, too: in the final pack I scored a 94-rated Kalvin Phillips card. How often do these rewards hit, and where can you find them? All is explained in your FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack guide.
How do I claim my free FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack?
1. Your first step towards free gold cards is heading to the FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack loot page. The process is much simpler than in previous editions: you should automatically be prompted to confirm that you wish to link your EA and Amazon accounts, by way of a large box that reads: ’Enter the next level: Account Linking’. Click it and you’ll be prompted to sign into Amazon Prime.
2. If you’re aren’t prompted with the necessary box, go to the top left of the Prime Gaming page, then click the blue ‘Link game account’ box. That will take you to a page where you can sign into Amazon.
3. Whichever path you followed, you should now see a screen which reads: “Your account is linked. Way to go. There’s nothing left for you to do except boot up a game and do what you do best.”
4. Scroll down to see four large panels, each representing a Prime Gaming Pack for FIFA 21. The current one available is FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack 10. Click on the main box for details of what’s inside: an 83+ rated player pick, and five additional rare gold items. Then click the blue ‘Claim Now’ box to, y’know, claim now.
5. Open FIFA 21 on your format of choice (or the FIFA 21 web app) and you’ll find the pack waiting for you in-store.
How many FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Packs can I claim?
“Prime members get FIFA 21 Ultimate Team content every month for nine months,” says EA. “Claim your Prime Gaming reward packs today and be sure to check back each month to claim your additional FIFA 21 rewards.” Note that you can’t claim for months you’ve missed, so if you’re only just signing up there’s no way to nab FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Packs 1 to 9. Soz. FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack 10 is the final drop before the release of FIFA 22, and available until October 5.
FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack: What rewards can I expect?
This will vary from player to player, but here’s what I earned from my Prime Gaming packs so far:
Pack 1: Niklas Sule, the towering 84-rated Bayern centre-back, got the pack off to a dream start, and I nabbed 82-rated Danilo Pereira’s Champions League card with my player pick. Javi Martinez (CDM, 81), Benjamin Andre (CDM, 80) and Petr Sevcik (CM, 76) rounded out a stellar selection.
Pack 2: 84-rated Pizzi was my player pick (with Harry Maguire as an alternate option), while I also scored Donny van de Beek (CM, 83), Rodrigo Betancur (CM, 79), Gonzalo Martinez (CAM, 76) and Juan Gabriel Rodriguez (CB, 75).
Pack 3: A disappointing pack overall – but again, it was free, so no biggie. Duvan Zapata (ST, 83) was my player pick, with the other cards comprising Rodrygo (RW, 79), Daniel Didavi (CAM, 75), Samuel Kalu (LM, 76) and another Benjamin Andre (CDM, 80).
Pack 4: Another one that made the crowd go mild. My player pick was spent on Muniain (LW, 83), while other items included Andrej Kramaric (ST, 82), Lucas Olaza (LB, 77) and Rasmus Falk (CM, 76). Bayern star full-back Alphonso Davies (LB, 81) should have been a bright spot given his 96-rated pace, but I already had him untradeable and so had to sling the card into an SBC. First world problems, and all that.
Pack 7 [I skipped 5 and 6 due to a real-life house move!]: Best one yet! I claimed 87-rated Ciro Immobile as my player pick, having to reject David Silva (86-rated) in the process. The other gold players were mostly forgettable, but an 83-rated Arturo Vidal made for a tiny bonus. Immobile would have cost me 29,000 coins on the transfer market so this was a huge season-ending win.
Pack 9 (After skipping 8 for personal reasons]: Even better than Pack 7, with 92-rated Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez’s TOTS item proving to be a most excellent player pick. Otherwise England pair Jordan Pickford (GK, 81) and Jack Grealish (LW, 80) were what I’d very loosely term the highlights – but in reality this pack was all about one card.
Pack 10 brought an incredibly tough choice in my player pick: 94-rated Kalvin Phillips of Leeds United, or 95-OVR Erling Haaland of Dortmund. Curiously I already had an untradeable Haaland, so went for Phillips – and what a player he is in an all-Premier League line-up. Serge Gnabry (RM, 85) as one of the five gold items was a handy bonus freebie, too.
FIFA 21 Prime Gaming Pack: Is there a catch?
Only that, if you’re not a subscriber Prime is free for the first 30 days, but then goes up to £7.99 per month. So if you’re only signing up for a quick spin of the Prime roulette wheel then be sure to cancel well before that 30-day trial ends.
Do any other EA games offer Prime rewards?
Yep. Madden 22, Apex Legends, UFC 4, Star Wars Squadrons and Rocket Arena all offer similar freebies. As you can see from our Madden 22 Prime Gaming guide, its rewards are already proving to be game-changers in Ultimate Team. If you already own these games and are a Prime member, get grabbing those extras too.
FIFA 21 review | FIFA 21 tips | FIFA 21 patch notes | FIFA 21 Ultimate Team | FIFA 21 Volta | FIFA 21 best teams | FIFA 21 best young players | FIFA 21 Career Mode guide | FIFA 21 ratings | FIFA 21 women ratings | FIFA 21 icons | FIFA 21 OTW cards | FIFA 21 coins | FIFA 21 celebrations | FIFA 21 kits | FIFA 21 player faces | FIFA 21 stadiums | FIFA 21 chemistry styles | FIFA 21 Juventus | FIFA 21 web app guide | FIFA 21 loyalty glitch