Harris Teeter has created an employee login portal where active associates can access their work-related accounts. The portal aims to reduce the administrative workload and bridge the gap between employees and HR. In addition, a lot of online services are available for the employees to access and manage.
The Harris Teeter employee login portal was once known as the MyhtSpace login portal. After a few changes, the portal is now managed by Benefit Solver. So the portal will be called the Harris Teeter Benefit Solver login portal. This article will give your information about employee registration and login processes.
Harris Teeter is an American supermarket chain that operates over 250 stores all over the United States. The supermarket retail brand underwent a merger with Kroger company. However, it managed to retain its name. Harris Teeter has expanded into providing many household, grocery, pharmaceutical, utility, and other essentials.
The Benefit Solver HR portal is an online platform where active Harris Teeter employees can log in to their administrative accounts. Through this account, employees can manage their employee benefits such as payslip management, statement viewing, leave application management, HR contact, company updates, and much more.
Employees will usually be given login credentials to their administrative account upon employment. However, you can also register for an employee account online using your Employee ID, which would’ve been given to you by your HR or administrative officer. Once you have your account credentials, you can log in to your account.
To aid you, this article will explain in detail the registration and login processes. There will also be additional information that Harris Teeter employees will find useful while accessing their online accounts.
- You need to have a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the Harris Teeter employee login portal.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection, as it could disrupt your login and registration processes otherwise.
- It is highly recommended that you access the portal using supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- For employees who want to register for a new online account, you need your SSN (Social Security Number), ZIP code, date of birth details, email address, and phone number.
- To log in to your employee account, you need to have your account username and password.
How to create a Harris Teeter Employee account?
To access your online account, you need to register yourself within the portal. This is usually done by your HR or administrative officer. However, if it isn’t done yet, you can do so through the portal by yourself. If you already have your login credentials, you can skip this step and proceed to the login section. For those who want to register, here’s how:
- To register for a Harris Teeter Employee account, visit the Harris Teeter Benefit Solver login portal at https://www.myhtspace.com/.
- On the login page, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, where you have to enter your SSN (Social Security Number), date of birth details, and your ZIP code.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to create your account credentials.
- You have to provide a new username and password adhering to the minimum security requirement on the next page.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to verify your identity.
- Follow the prompts provided to confirm your identity and complete the enrollment process.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to create your employee login account.
- You will then be shown a login section to enter the login credentials you created to access your employee account.
How to login to your Harris Teeter Employee account?
Employees who wish to access their work-related services and benefits have to log in to their accounts to do so. With the help of your login credentials, you can access your employee account by following these simple instructions:
- To login to your Harris Teeter Employee account, visit the Harris Teeter Benefit Solver login portal.
- On the login page, enter your account username.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to access your employee account.
What to do if you have forgotten your login credentials?
The most important part of having a Harris Teeter employee account is safekeeping your account credentials. Without the login information, you cannot access your employee account. You also have to remember that it is best not to share your login credentials with others as it may compromise the account.
Employees who have forgotten their login credentials can somehow retrieve them through the online portal. If you suspect that someone might be accessing your account without permission, immediately change your account password. Here’s how:
- To retrieve/reset your account credentials, visit the Harris Teeter Benefit Solver login portal.
- On the login page, click on the ‘Forgot your username or password?’ option.
- On the next page, enter your SSN (Social Security Number), Date of Birth, and ZIP code.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed with resetting your password. You might be prompted with a few instructions. Follow them accordingly to retrieve your information.
Common Login Issues & Troubleshooting:
- Both the username and password are case-sensitive. So ensure that you check if your CAPS-lock is enabled/disabled.
- Ensure that you access the portal through a supported browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- One of the major factors responsible for accessing your login portal is the unwanted data stored in your browser. Clear your browser cookies as well as cache and try re-accessing the portal.
- If all else fails, try opening the portal through the private/incognito version of your browser.
Benefits of Harris Teeter Employee account:
Harris Teeter employees enjoy certain benefits exclusive to them and can be managed through their online accounts. Here are some:
- Financial, 401(k), profit-sharing benefits
- Health Care, Dental, Vision & Insurance benefits
- Educational Assistance access
- Vacation and personal hour management
- Leave application and status management
- Payslip management and statements
- Store benefits and employee discounts
This article has provided all the information required to enroll for a new employee account. There are also instructions to log in to your account and reset your password if you have forgotten it. However, if you require further assistance, you can contact the Harris Teeter HR Service Center at 704 844 HR4U or 888 590 8859.