As most of our readers have heard, obesity is an issue that has been spreading at a highly rapid pace across the world, especially within countries like America, the United Kingdom, France, etc.
In this regard, data released by the World Health Organization (WHO) a couple of years back, the total number of overweight/obese individuals globally has surged over the last quarter of a century (with a whopping 40% of all adults worldwide currently lying in the overweight category while 13% in the obese range).
What’s even more alarming is that these numbers are very likely to increase, with projected data suggesting that as the consumption of trans fats, processed sugar, and fat-based foods keeps rising, an increasing number of people will continue to face weight-gain-related issues.
What is VivaSlim?
In its most basic sense, VivaSlim is a dietary formula that comes replete with several efficacious ingredients that have been closely studied and found to deliver users a wide range of fat loss benefits. According to the manufacturer, the product is totally natural and does not require users to alter their lifestyles in any major way (to reap its potential benefits.)
Some of the core advantages that users can expect through the daily use of this supplement include:
(i) Fat Reduction: One of the most important aspects of VivaSlim is that it can help users in the faster breakdown of complex fats, sugars, carbs, triglycerides that may have accumulated within their bodies as a result of years of unhealthy eating, drinking (as well as other poor lifestyle choices).
(ii) Metabolic boost: As per the official product website, each serving of this potent weight optimization formula can increase one’s natural metabolic processes. When the metabolic system is functioning at a high rate, the body can process fats and other unwanted greasy derivatives in a much more efficient manner. Still, the system is also able to stabilize its weight levels quite quickly.
(iii) No massive lifestyle alterations needed: A highly underrated facet of this product is that it does not require users to make any massive lifestyle changes — i.e., spend countless hours at the gym or starve themselves — to their existing schedules. That being said, individuals do have to be realistic and realize that to lose weight, they need to watch their overall caloric intake and introduce a certain amount of activity into their day-to-day lives while using VivaSlin to witness tangible, long-term benefits.
(iv) Hunger control: A quick look at VivaSlim’s core ingredient list shows us that the product comes loaded with several potent natural appetite suppressants that can help reduce the relay of hunger-related signals that routinely get relayed from our stomachs to our brains on an almost daily basis (leading many individuals to consume excess food as well as indulge in things like stress/emotional eating).
So What Exactly Does VivaSlim Contain?
Each dose of VivaSlim comes packed with several potent ingredients that have been clinically studied and found to deliver decent weight loss-related benefits. Since the formula comes in the form of a tincture, it has been created using 20% USP-grade alcohol — with each bottle is coming packed with 120 servings.
Some of the core ingredients that have been included in VivaSlim include:
African Mango Extract
As most of our regular readers may be well aware, African Mango is a highly potent weight loss ingredient that comes packed with several active agents that have been shown to provide the body with peripheral benefits such as:
- They can help regulate the body’s unhealthy LDL/HDL levels in a quick, sustainable manner.
- They can help optimize the rate at which our circulatory mechanisms work, allowing the body to stabilize its blood pressure levels.
- Some recent studies have shown that African Mango extracts may be useful in regulating the body’s natural blood glucose levels, primarily via insulin release control within one’s system.
- Lastly, it should also be pointed out that the ingredient can spur the body’s natural fat loss processes, thus allowing users to get in shape and maximize their natural cardiovascular capacities.
L-ornithine is an amino derivative that has been widely studied over the course of the last couple of decades. It acts as a potent natural detoxification agent. It can help eliminate various fats and triglycerides that may have gathered within certain trouble areas within our bodies (such as our thighs, belly, etc.). Furthermore, research studies have also suggested that the amino acid may also be useful in providing the body with other benefits such as:
- It can eliminate toxins, free radicals that may have accumulated within our epidermal layers, allowing users to obtain a wide array of skin-related benefits.
- It can enhance the body’s natural metabolic capacity, allowing for faster and more efficient weight loss.
- It can spur the rate at which proteins are synthesized within the body, facilitating muscle fibers’ faster production.
It can hasten the rate at which one’s body can process calories, thereby enabling users to produce energy at a much faster, efficient rate.
Much like its aforementioned counterpart, L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid needed by the body for various functions. For starters, it can greatly spur the rate at which the body can reduce its accumulated fat. Not only that, but it is also able to help the body with things like:
- It comes packed with several natural neural enhancers that can help mitigate a wide range of issues related to ‘brain fog.’
- Some studies have suggested that this potent compound’s regular intake may help users sharpen their natural analytical skills.
- It contains certain cognitive enhancers that can improve one’s ability to focus.
Finally, researchers believe that Carnitine can also optimize the rate at which our digestive systems can break down and process a wide range of harmful fats, triglycerides, and other greasy compounds that may have accumulated within our stomachs intestines, gut, etc.
A common ingredient that is found in several high-quality workout supplements, L-Arginine is known to help boost the body’s natural glucose metalization capacity. Not only that, but the compound also contains certain active agents that may be useful in optimizing the health of our heart, which in turn can allow for peripheral benefits such as:
- Improved cardiovascular and circulatory function
- Regulated blood pressure levels
In addition to this, Arginine is also known to help optimize the body’s natural hormonal capacity. In this regard, when the body can produce important hormones (such as HGH, triiodothyronine (T3), and thyroxine), users can stabilize their weight levels in a much more efficient manner.
L-glutamine is a highly efficacious amino acid known to target the body’s natural insulin response mechanisms, allowing users to control their blood glucose levels quickly, efficiently, and sustainably. Additionally, some research studies have also suggested that daily ingestion of glutamine can help the body with things like:
- It can bolster one’s immunity levels.
- It can allow healthy gut bacteria to flourish within our digestive channels.
- It can allow for the mitigation of various inflammation and stress-related issues that one may be faced with.
- It can help hasten the rate at which our metabolic system works, allowing for efficient weight loss.
Much like many of the other ingredients listed above, Beta-alanine is a common addition to many pre-post workout supplements. It is known to help in the faster synthesis of proteins, allowing users to build lean muscle mass quickly. Not only that, but it also allows for the faster release of energy within our bodies, thus enabling users to maximize their functional strength output as well as stamina levels.
Over the course of the last decade or so, Maca Root has gained an insane amount of traction across the globe. This is because extracts of this plant are extremely efficacious in helping users lose weight. Thanks to its various medicinal properties, it has been used to prepare various traditional healing concoctions across Asia and South America.
Some of the core benefits associated with Maca include:
- It is known to help release certain mood enhancers such as dopamine and endorphins, thus allowing users to operate at a high level (both at work and in their social lives).
- It is known to hasten energy production within our bodies, primarily via enhancing one’s natural metabolic processes.
- It is known to contain certain aphrodisiacal agents that can help maximize one’s libido.
- It is a natural vasodilatory agent, thus enhancing the rate at which the body can circulate blood.
As most of our readers are probably aware, Niacin is a natural Vitamin B derivative known to help the body control its unhealthy cholesterol levels. Not only that, but it is also able to provide users with other peripheral advantages such as:
Native to the continent of Africa, Pygeum Africanum (also referred to as African Plum) is a natural antioxidant that can allow users to maximize their innate health levels in a quick, efficient manner. Not only that, but it can also help reduce any inflammation-related symptoms that the body may be faced with.
Though not as popular in the West, this natural ingredient has been widely used across Asia (particularly un TCM) to prepare various natural medicines. When used regularly, this natural extract can provide users with a wide range of health benefits, including:
- It can alleviate any stress that one may be feeling due to excessive mental and physical exertion.
- It may be able to help relieve users of any anxiety that they may be feeling. Not only that, some studies have even suggested that Rhodiola may be a potent means of combatting mild-depression.
- It is a natural sedative and may help regulate the body’s natural sleep cycles (aka circadian rhythm).
- Finally, a mounting pool of data seems to directly allude to that this natural extract can help increase the body’s natural immunity levels.
The last ingredient on our list is Astragalus, which, as many of our readers may be well aware of, is a part of many Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) preparations. When used as prescribed, it can deliver efficacious results such as:
- It can help reduce inflammation affecting one’s system while enhancing the user’s natural metabolic capacity.
- It can help reverse many signs of premature aging that many men and women are faced with these days.
Where to buy VivaSlim?
The easiest and most convenient means of making a purchase is via the official company website — https://getvivaslim.com/go/indexwritten.php. There are a few core ways through which users can get their hands on VivaSlim, these include:
To reach Simple Promise, the manufacturer of VivaSlim can be reached by consumers to ask questions and more by phone or by sending an email to:
- Phone Support: 1-800-259-9522
- Email Support- [email protected]
- Company Address- Simple Promise Pte Ltd 3242 NE 3rd Avenue #1051 Camas, WA 98607
All of the aforementioned deals come with a free shipping option. Not only that, each bottle of VivaSlim comes backed by a 60-day moneyback guarantee. Payments can be completed via a host of safe and secure means, including PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, JCB, and Discover.
(DON’T MISS OUT) Click Here to Get VivaSlim for the Lowest Prices Online
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.